randshots

random clicks|creative shots|exploring angles

Sydney "Best Place to Live"

Recently I got chance to go to Sydney for a business trip. It was a week
before Deepavali. Emm... actually i bought my phone just a day before i left to Australia.
And i think it's worth it. I got a chance to take some shots of Sydney. I only posted a few photos
which i really like. Well i don't want to make this blog an album.


Sydney Hobour Bridge
Sydney Harbour Bridge

Sydney Hobour Bridge
Sydney Harbour Bridge

Opera house
Sydney Opera House... The best shot.

Opera house
Sydney Opera House

Opera house
Sydney Opera House

Photobucket
I have no idea what building is this. Anyway i felt the building has an unique architecture and
i just took a shot of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shots baby. They look cool. See it was worthwhile pushing you to buy the C902. Congrats on your new blog. Loving it just the way i am loving you...Muaxxx

Go rand thiyagu....

December 14, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Thiyagu said...

Yeah... it's cool to take snap shot with this phone. Thanks da kannu... This will be my new hobby. hahaha :)
Love you da kannu..

December 15, 2008 at 5:44 AM